Are you looking for a better way to cool your home this warm season? Installing a duct-free air conditioning system is a great solution for your cooling woes. Here’s how a ductless A/C system can aid your cooling needs in Grand Prairie, TX.
While installing a central air conditioning system can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars, a ductless unit can be half of that cost. Since there are no ducts involved, you’ll also save on the labor and installation costs. With a ductless A/C system, you’ll save space and money.
Most commonly, mini-split ductless systems are used for whole-house cooling through zoning. Once installed, they can provide cool air in the entire house. Some models of ductless systems come with temperature switches that allow you to control the temperature in certain areas or rooms of your home in just one touch.
Suitable for Home Additions and Renovation Projects
Do you have plans for adding a room or renovating your home? Ductless A/C systems are your best option for comfort. Installing a cooling system to your newly-renovated house in Grand Prairie, TX is easy without causing any stress on your structural building.
Lessens Strains on the Thermostat
One of the perks of having a ductless air conditioning system is that it gives you the advantage of running many air conditioners but can be controlled separately. You can adjust the temperature on the thermostat based on your individual preferences. Running your cooling system with more than one thermostat reduces the stress on it.
Solves Uneven/Inconsistent Temperature
Is the living room cooler than other rooms at home? If cool air is unevenly distributed in various rooms of the house, your air conditioning system might be at fault. It’s possible that your A/C unit is incorrectly sized and can’t keep up with your home’s cooling demands. With this, a ductless air conditioner can help solve uneven temperature.
High-Performance Ductless HVAC Systems in Grand Prairie, TX
Ductless HVAC systems offer incredible benefits for your comfort needs. If you’re in the market for duct-free air conditioning systems, don’t hesitate to contact us
at BV Air Conditioning & Heating. Our experts can help you find the best system for your residential space in Grand Prairie, TX.
As the temperature in Grand Prairie, TX continues to drop, more homeowners will be relying on their heating system to stay cozy and comfortable indoors. Whether you’re using a furnace, fireplace, and other heating equipment, BV Air Conditioning & Heating wants you to be safe throughout the winter.
Below are easy heating safety tips to follow depending on the heating system you’re using.
Properly maintained furnaces are very safe to use. However, with a repeated heating process involving fuel and flame, problems always can occur. Prevent any potential furnace issue by following these safety tips.
- Make sure there’s proper ventilation. Talk to our experts to address your ventilation needs.
- Schedule annual furnace maintenance or as advised in the user’s manual.
- Clear the area around the furnace to avoid fire and allow proper airflow.
- Install CO alarms throughout the house for maximum safety.
Whether you’re using a gas or electric space heater at home, it’s important that you know how to use it safely. Space heaters are commonly used as a supplemental heating device that’s why they are designed to be used anywhere. Here are some pointers to note when using this device.
- Position the heater on a flat and solid surface.
- Plug the heater directly to a power source. Never use extension cords.
- Check the heater cords periodically for damaged and exposed wires. Discontinue use if you see any damage.
- Do not attempt to use electric heaters in wet or damp areas like the bathroom.
- For gas space heaters, use fuel that is advised by the manufacturer.
Fireplace & Wood-Burning Stove
If your home relies on fireplaces or wood-burning stove, make sure to keep these safety tips that concern these heating systems.
- Don’t leave the fire unattended.
- Clean your chimney as often as possible.
- Don’t burn garbage (any type) in the fireplace.
- Always be on guard for children playing around the gas stove or fireplace.
- Keep any flammable stuff away from all heating equipment.
If you have inquiries about your heating system in Grand Prairie, TX, feel free to send them here. Our team at BV Air Conditioning & Heating will answer your questions quickly. Contact us
for all your HVAC needs today!